As an Enabling Contractor, and in contrast to that of a traditional strip out contractor, the team at KpH Deconstruction have the necessary skillset to manage a variety of concrete demolition works within various building types.
One of our key strengths with undertaking any Concrete Demolition project is being understanding and sympathetic to Local Authority requirements. Often our works are undertaken in or close to live, sensitive environments where careful planning is essential to ensure noise and dust nuisance is mitigated.
Concrete Demolition Services We Offer:
- The breakout and removal of raised concrete plinths.
- Formation of concrete openings.
- The breakout and removal of concrete Mezzanine Levels.
- The breakout of concrete blockwork walls and concrete bases.
- The breakout of concrete ring beams.
- The break up and removal of precast concrete staircases.
- The break out and removal of a concrete gantry.
- Removal and reduction of re-enforced concrete columns, using wire saws and spider cranes.
- Saw cutting of concrete floor slabs and breaking out, using diamond drilling, track sawing and robotic demolition techniques.
When undertaking any Concrete Demolition works, we would utilise tools such as a Brokk with in-built damping down systems; Hilti Hand Breakers for use in smaller works; and Wire Saws and Track Saws to make-good any edges. KpH has placed heavy emphasis on our Hilti OnTrack System, which manages our fleet of Hilti Tools. This ensures we are using the very best equipment across all of our sites.
We partner with a number of key supply chain members to encompass the design and installation of temporary works, and builders works; to deliver a full turn-key solution to our clients.
Concrete demolition work, at any scale, raises safety risks. At KpH we take health, safety and welfare very seriously. It is at the forefront of everything we do and embedded into every process. You can read case studies of our concrete demolition works here.