Why Choose KpH Deconstruction?
If you are looking for an industry leading Strip Out and Enabling Contractor who can tailor themselves to the specific needs of your project, we are the right choice for you.
- Our team comprises of 8 Senior Managers, 25 Site Managers and 200 Labourers. Our Senior Management team boasts over 110 years of combined industry experience.
- We have a robust, long-standing reputation for being user-friendly, adaptable and conducting our business affairs with integrity.
- We strive to use equipment that is at the cutting-edge of technology and that reduce the risk of injury, noise and dust pollution.
- We employ a full-time NEBOSH trained Health and Safety Manager and a Health and Safety Advisor.
- 100% of our sites audited by CCS have been Performance Beyond Compliance approved; achieving the maximum score in Health and Safety multiple times.
- We can proficiently act in the role of Principal Contractor or Sub-Contractor in wide variety of live environments, locations and buildings.
- We recycle 99% of waste removed from our sites offering sustainability for future generations.
- We have a strong focus on Corporate Social Responsibility throughout our organisation.
- We invest heavily in the internal continuous professional development of all KpH staff and site based personnel.
- KPH Deconstruction are not a demolition company. We specialise solely in soft strip and deconstruction.
- Our working methods are well-established. We have the knowledge and experience to highlight a client’s risk profile from an early stage.
- We only partner with approved and trusted suppliers. This ensures a consistent approach and seamless service delivery across all our projects.