KpH as a Principal Contractoraward winning Principal Contractor, focusing solely on delivering strip out and enabling projects. We have taken the time to truly understand the fabric and make up of many types of buildings, across a wide range of industry sectors.
With the combination of our industry expertise and over 15 years of experience we believe we provide our Client’s with the essential knowledge they need to achieve a “right first time” solution to their ongoing construction/fit-out works design.
As Principal Contractor, our Strip Out and Enabling Works are designed to provide our client’s with a best value solution to their project. We are experts at Site Setup and Building Management; including the arrangements for:
- Health and Safety;
- Site Security;
- Community Liaison;
- Road Closures and Traffic Management;
- Service/Utility Isolations;
- Coordination of Trades and Sub-Contractors;
- Visitors Access;
- Coordination of Live Tenant/Business Activities
As an organisation we are discrete, adaptable and trustworthy. As Principal Contractor, we acknowledge our responsibility towards society, the environment and our stakeholders. Through managing our business in a fair and ethical manner we are able to demonstrate our consideration towards employees and the wider community.
Our role as Principal Contractor requires KpH to consistently prove that we comply with industry standards. We are therefore annually accredited by the following qualified bodies:
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) Certificate
- SafeContractor Certificate
- Constructionline Gold Accreditation
- Achillies BuildingConfidence Certificate
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Bronze Accreditation
- ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
You can find a full list of our policies and accreditations here.