KpH as a Principal Contractoraward winning Principal Contractor and have been accredited to the Performance Beyond Compliance standard on 100% of the sites we have been audited on by the Considerate Constructors Scheme (CCS).
Focusing solely on delivering strip out and enabling projects, we have taken the time to truly understand the fabric and make up of traditional commercial buildings. With the combination of our industry expertise and over 15 years of experience we believe we provide our Client’s with the essential knowledge they need to achieve a “right first time” solution to their ongoing construction/fit-out works design.
Our Strip Out and Enabling Works Service as Principal Contractor are designed to provide our client’s with a best value solution to their project. We are experts at Site Setup and Building Management; including the arrangements for:
- Health and Safety (including fire evacuation plans; first aid and welfare);
- Site Security;
- Community Liaison;
- Road Closures and Traffic Management;
- Service/Utility Isolations;
- Coordination of Trades and Sub-Contractors;
- Visitors Access;
- Coordination of Live Tenant/Business Activities
As an organisation we are discrete, adaptable and trustworthy. We believe this is why we are entrusted with so many environmentally sensitive and technically challenging projects.
Our role as Principal Contractor requires KpH to consistently prove that we comply with industry standards. We are therefore annually accredited by the following qualified bodies:
- CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme) Certificate
- SafeContractor Certificate
- Constructionline Gold Accreditation
- Achillies BuildingConfidence Certificate
- FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Bronze Accreditation
- ISO 14001:2015 Certificate
We believe our Client’s continue to work with us because we have a robust, long-standing reputation for being user-friendly, adaptable and conducting our business affairs with integrity.