Clerkenwell Road, London
Soft Strip and Enabling
|Client:||Stewart Watson & Co Ltd|
|Project:||Clerkenwell Road, London|
Working as the Principal Contractor, KpH Deconstruction completed the full soft strip back to core of 7 floors (inclusive of roof), spanning over an 8 week period, for our client, Stewart Watson & Co Ltd (on behalf of GE CIF Trustees Ltd).
Scope of Works
The following works were carried out in the Basement, Ground Floor and on Levels 1 to 4:
- Strip out and removal of fixtures, fittings, floor coverings, raised floors, doors, door frames, carpet, vinyl, ceilings and secondary glazing.
- Removal of WC’s and kitchen points and strip out of tiles from the Shower Rooms.
- Removal of the water tank from the Basement and boilers throughout the building.
- Demolition and dismantling of partition walls.
- Making safe of service penetration holes.
- Removal of lift car and associated machinery (located within the lift shaft and all related ancillary lift motor rooms/equipment rooms etc.).
- Removal and disposal of Asbestos.
The following works for carried out on the Roof Top:
- Strip out and removal of plant, mechanical and electrical services.