Cannon Bridge House – Phase 1
Soft Strip and Enabling
|Project:||Cannon Bridge House, London|
Working as the Principal Contractor alongside Alinea Consulting and Turner & Townsend, KpH Deconstruction completed two phases of a 7 week soft strip contract on Levels 1 and 2 at Cannon Bridge House for our client, Blackstones.
Cannon Bridge House was a live building and, as a consequence, for the duration of the works, KpH needed to ensure no disruption to the neighbouring buildings and existing tenants who remained in occupation. This required the cultivation of a successful relationship with the Building Management Team to coordinate works around the needs and safety of the tenants and to operate efficiently with a shared loading bay.
Scope of Works
Strip out of Levels 1 and 2 including the following works:
- Strip out of internal, non-load bearing, partitions.
- Isolate and cut back wet services within kitchen area.
- Capping off, removal and disposal of Tea Points, Kitchens and Toilets.
- Remove and dispose of all ceiling tiles leaving grid and 1/3 of lights in place.
- Remove and dispose of Carpets and Vinyl.
- Remove and dispose of Fixtures, Fittings, Raised Stage, Desks, Cupboards, Blinds and Benching.
KpH are currently undertaking the Phase 2 of works which includes remaining strip out works, Basement plant removal, demolition of blockwork walls and the demolition of a Mezzanine Floor Level.