Building 1240, Arlington Business Park
Soft Strip and Enabling
|Building 1240, Arlington Business Park
KpH undertook this 8 week Strip Out and Enabling project for the Client, Patron, as the Principal Contractor, working alongside Beadmans.
Building 1240 is situated on the Northern edge of Arlington Business Park. The existing building is a 3-storey office building containing approximately 30,000 square feet of office space and associated reception, circulation and service spaces.
Arlington Business Park was a live site and therefore KpH had to minimise disruption to daily activities and protect the safety of the general public. The strip out works had to be carefully coordinated around other contractors on site and the Loading Bay was successfully shared between all building users.
KpH overcame the restrictions of movement on site (resulting from the activities of multiple trades), and the logistical difficulties caused by the location of the waste disposal and welfare areas, and successfully completed the contract within a tight deadline.
Scope of Works
The following strip out and enabling work were carried out:
- Floor Coverings, Ceilings, Grid System, Acoustic Barriers and Partition Walls.
- Kitchen/Tea Points and Toilets.
- Fixtures and Fittings including: window blinds, joinery items, floor boxes and signage.
- Redundant M&E including: radiators, intruder alarms and data services.
- Fire Suppression System and Air Condition Units.
- Removal of 2nr Lifts.