Ash House, Staines
|Client:||Scottish Widows Investment Partnership|
|Project:||Ash House, Staines, Middlesex|
Complete Strip Out back to core across 5 floors of a Commercial Office Block, situated in close proximity to adjacent occupied buildings.
Scope of Works
The scope of works consisted of the following:
- Strip Out and removal of all mechanical installations, central plant, pipework, ductwork, condensers, etc.;
- Demolition of existing external canopy;
- Demolition of existing entrance screen and doors;
- Strip Out and removal of Passenger Lifts;
- Removal of plant room roof finishes and screeds, making good to open risers and open roof areas.
All works were undertaken to accommodate a tight programme and other Contractor’s works on site. During the course of the project KpH were awarded 2 Health and Safety Awards.