58-62 Newman Street
Soft Strip and Enabling
|Project:||58-62 Newman Street, London|
Working as the Principal Contractor alongside Bollingbrook, KpH Deconstruction undertook this 8 week strip out and enabling contract at 58-62 Newman Street on behalf of our client, The Farm Group.
The works consisted of a Strip Out back to core across all 6 floors. A complex Mechanical and Electrical specification included CCTV drainage survey; electrical testing and validation works. 3No lifts were decommissioned and removed together with licensable and non-licensable Asbestos at various points throughout the building.
Scope of Works
- Removal of floor finishes, Raised Access Floor, Partitions and various fixtures and fittings across Lower Ground, Ground, Levels 1, 2 ,3, 4 and 5.
- Removal of areas of ceiling tiles as per instruction from Bollingbrook LLP.
- Removal of Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Removal of Goods Lift, Passenger Lift and Car Lift.
- Strip out of WC’s excluding Ground Floor and Level 1, which are being utilised for follow on works.
- Removal of internal metal staircase from Ground through to Level 1.
- Removal of outside decking areas.
- NNLW and Licensable Asbestos Removal.
- Validation Works as per the GDM Partnership specification.
- Strip Out of Electrical Risers leaving in situ items retained as per the GDM Partnership specification.