21 Essex Road, Islington
Strip Out and Enabling
|Project:||21 Essex Road, Islington|
KpH undertook this 4 week Strip Out and Enabling project, at 21 Essex Road, for our client, Stewart Watson & Co Ltd (on behalf of DTZ Investors).
Our works were completed ahead of programme, enabling the Client to begin ongoing works 2 weeks before scheduled.
Scope of Works
The following works were carried out on the Ground Floor and Roof:
- Strip Out and removal of fixtures, fittings, floor coverings back to slab/screed level, light fittings, door and door frames, and suspended ceilings.
- Removal of WC’s, cubicles and Kitchen points.
- Demolition and dismantling of partition walls, with Boxing Out to make good the affected surfaces.
- Making safe of service penetration holes.
- Removal of Air Conditioning Unit form the Kitchen.
The following works for carried out on the Roof Top:
- Strip Out and removal of large Condenser allocated in a light weight Timber Housing Structure, which was also dismantled and disposed of.