33 Gutter Lane, London
Strip Out and Enabling
|Client:||Gardiner & Theobald LLP|
|Project:||33 Gutter Lane, London|
Working in the capacity of Principal Contractor, KpH Deconstruction Services Ltd undertook this 16 week soft strip and enabling works package at Abacus House, 33 Gutter Lane, working alongside Gardiner and Theobald and their client Aviva Investors.
The works were completed on time and within budget, with the client requesting our return to complete further works in the Basement at a later date.
Scope of Works
We completed strip out and enabling works to the Ground Floor, Ground Floor Reception Area and 1st through to 7th Floor. The works consisted of the removal of, but not limited to, the following:
- Strip Out of all Doors, Skirting, Internal Walls and Partitions.
- Removal of Floor Coverings and Raised Access Floor.
- Removal of the Suspended Ceiling.
- Screed Removal in the Toilet Areas across Floors 1 to 7 and to the Ground Floor Reception Area.
- Removal of all Sanitary Ware with the exception of the Ground Floor Toilets which was to remain for the following phase.
- Removal of Mechanical and Electrical Installations across all floors with the exception of the Perimeter Heating which remains in situ.
- Installation of a Temporary Fire Alarm System.
- Degassing, gas purging and removal of any remaining hazardous materials.
- With the lifts to be retained for future re-use, a scaffold gantry and hoist was erected to the rear of the building to remove all waste.